- Build lasting relationships with customers and suppliers
- Developing strategies for increasing existing business, new business and lapsed accounts and achieving KPI’s
- Dealing with & resolving customer queries
- Assist in the generation of accurate and competitive sales quotations to meet the customers requirements
- Work efficiently and independently to accomplish company sales objectives
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Industrial Automation & Control industry
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Be confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in delivering on sales, profit and margin targets
- Have the ability to work with a team and individually
- Be able to communicate at all levels, whether it be with your team or negotiating with your customer
- Be self-motivated, competitive and have a passion for sales
- Excellent basic salary
- Impressive bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training provided to develop your skills
- Genuine career opportunities
If you are interested please contact the team on 0191 204 9666.
All contact is kept strictly confidential.
Talent Match Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the Electrical Wholesale & Manufacturing industries throughout the UK. Our dedicated consultants and expert team have over 30 years’ experience within sales and recruitment disciplines guarantee to deliver bespoke solutions to meet our clients and candidates’ needs.