- As an External Sales Rep you will be actively supporting the Branch Manager in maximising the contribution by the branch through profitable sales, in line with company policy and business plans
- Developing strategies for increasing existing business, new business and lapsed accounts and achieving KPIs
- Liaise with manufacturers to secure best terms with regards to large projects and seeing the projects through to completion and beyond
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving any queries
- Leading by example
- Company is accepting applications from strong internal candidates
- Be confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in delivering on sales, profit and margin targets
- Have the ability to work with a team and individually
- Be able to communicate at all levels, whether it be with your team or negotiating with your customer
- Have the business mind to make commercial decisions in-line with the Senior Management Team
- Must have a proven track record working in sales within the electrical wholesale market
- Be self motivated, competitive and have a passion for sales
- Be dynamic with a good sense of humour and a passion for the electrical wholesale industry
- Strong Internal Sales Reps will be considered
- Excellent basic salary
- Impressive bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training provided to develop your skills
- Genuine career opportunities
If you are interested please contact the team on 0191 204 9666 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After hours / weekend calls can be arranged.
All contact is kept strictly confidential.