- As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the contribution by the branch in line with the business plans and overall company policy and strategy
- Responsible for managing and achieving branch budgets and targets
- Developing strategies for increasing existing business, new business and lapsed accounts
- Providing comprehensive training and development for staff
- Effectively recruiting new staff
- Ensure that your team meet operational standards
- Confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in delivering on sales, profit and margin targets
- Ability to motivate your team and lead by example
- The experience to be able to communicate at all levels, whether it be with your team or negotiating with your customer
- Have the business mind to make commercial decisions in-line with the Senior Management Team
- Must have a proven track record working within the electrical wholesale market and managing a team
- Dynamic, good sense of humour with a passion for the electrical wholesale industry
- Excellent basic salary
- Impressive bonus scheme
- Company car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training provided to develop your skills
- Genuine career opportunities
Interested? Please contact our team on 0191 204 9666.
All contact is kept strictly confidential.
Talent Match Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the Electrical Wholesale & Manufacturing industries throughout the UK. Our dedicated consultants and expert team have over 30 years’ experience within sales and recruitment disciplines guarantee to deliver bespoke solutions to meet our clients and candidates’ needs.